Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thoughts

i mean really shit has been a whirl pool so far dis summer.. but life comes at u like that sometimes so u just have to learn how to deal with it, not saying that its easy but u kno u cud try.. so ive been felling this chick every since we became friends on facebook, but u kno i didnt wanna seem thirst so i jus chilled and jus allowed time to take its course and i think it did. But grls like to play games and i alrady knew this so i jus was my self and eventually shit started to change which was kool.. i mean im not one to hide my feelings.. maybe sometimes but u know u know shit has went sour with this chick and like i dont know how to react to it so its jus krazy right now.. i was advised that u shud not let a grl now ur tru feelings but were all human and u kno shit does end up being that way.. and now my feelings has been tempered with which is kool.. the reason why its kool cuz KARMA came bak around and bit me in the ass.. i did the samething thats happening to me with this grl that really liked me at montclair and idk but i really at that point didnt like her as much but shits happens.. well thats enough for now

No comments: